Murfreesboro Mayhem

And you hear a murmur of BOOOs once again... seriously... I have no clue why this show is getting rewarded the way it is. Brass and percussion are good. THAT IS IT. The way I see it is SCV jsut has to be a little cleaner and they take 3rd.. FROM BLUE DEVILS with Crown and Cadets fighting for the win. I'm not even going to look at the recaps.. because I'm just gonna get more upset. Especially since I saw a good number of judges standing right next to each other on the sideline for a good portion of BDs show... whatever... At least Crown, Cadets, and SCV blow me away. Along with Madison, Spirit, Crossmen, Blue Stars, Troop, and all of them entertain me more than the other 4 in tonight's show. Sorry.... Just my opinions.. I know. But I KNOW I'm not alone.

And that encore is awful... real entertaining.. really makes me wanna go to a TOC show.... NOT..

• Like 9

Game over- BD wins it all this year... again

I really wanted Crown to win this year- thought it would we be good for the activity

Cause if they don't win in means their show must be awful right??

And you hear a murmur of BOOOs once again... seriously... I have no clue why this show is getting rewarded the way it is. Brass and percussion are good. THAT IS IT. The way I see it is SCV jsut has to be a little cleaner and they take 3rd.. FROM BLUE DEVILS with Crown and Cadets fighting for the win. I'm not even going to look at the recaps.. because I'm just gonna get more upset. Especially since I saw a good number of judges standing right next to each other on the sideline for a good portion of BDs show... whatever... At least Crown, Cadets, and SCV blow me away. Along with Madison, Spirit, Crossmen, Blue Stars, Troop, and all of them entertain me more than the other 4 in tonight's show. Sorry.... Just my opinions.. I know. But I KNOW I'm not alone.

And that encore is awful... real entertaining.. really makes me wanna go to a TOC show.... NOT..

Truly truly does it matter who wins Murfreesboro? Like honestly, think about it. Did you not enjoy the rest of the night???

• Like 3

I feel a Blue Smugness overcoming these pages!

• Like 2

the order had a bit to do with it

wouldn't be surprised if Crown/Cadets are right back in it tomorrow

G

Agreed.

• Like 1