Will SCV Pass Cadets at DCI East?

probably not, but they should. SCV's show is one of the best in the field this year. It's a shame to DCI that they are being overlooked for less crowd friendly shows.

• Like 1

Honestly I was a little worried the other day they had a show together...and also after the show Cadets had in West Chester, that also made me nervous. Anything could happen.

I don't even remember the last time they had a good show at West Chester... its a curse...

Hmmm could be. I was thinking maybe I was bad luck or something. That ensemble tear almost ripped me apart.

Allentown-NO

Indy-YES

• Like 5

I want to see another 1999! I loved it when they tied with BD. yea I know they changed the rules but that night was one of the happiest nights of my life!

I want to see another 1999! I loved it when they tied with BD. yea I know they changed the rules but that night was one of the happiest nights of my life!

Hmm, is there a video floating around anywhere of the score announcements for 1999 Finals? I've always wanted to see the reaction to that outcome.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, just found it!

Edited by NeutralNovice

love that ovation for 6th.

and i think the boos were for the judges. shame on those fans for chanting SCV

:tongue:/>