Allentown 2013

Come on Cadets!!!!

• Like 1

Cool, thanks. I tried something similar on a different thread, using all the tab maneuvers you did, but the one thing I did not do was surround it all with the code tag.

With DCP's editing/html quirks it's almost always easier just post an image of the table. Things that seem to work fine in the preview change when you actually post. And editing a post is always an...interesting...experience as far formatting.

Very much looking forward to my first DCI show. Thanks for posting the schedule!

Hey Shaina - When you first posted, I spotted it and asked those from the area to pop over to the new member thread and give you some tips. I trust you're all set.

I always enjoyed Whitewater as a great venue for drum corps, but Allentown, WOW! It is probably tops on most people's list of favorite shows outside of finals week. I expect you will have a superb first time live drum corp experience.

Enjoy!

I'm not crazy about the order, since I was hoping to find out what happens when SCV goes up against Cadets again, but like the earlier post said, SCV would have to beat Cadets by 1.5 to move up in Prelims placement. Most likely going to have to try to pass them in Indy! (of course the Cadets may also have something to say about that...)

My best guess for tonight:

1. 93.5 Cadets

2. 93.3 Vanguard

3. 91.25 Phantom Regiment

4. 91.15 Bluecoats

5. 84.9 Spirit of Atlanta

6. 83.4 Blue Stars

7. 81.75 Troopers

8. 81.6 Colts

9. 78.25 Mandarins

10. 76.9 Academy

• Like 1

If the Cadets do a polished show I believe they will be over 94.

I won't be surprised if Bloo passes Regiment.

Cadets really need at least a 94.5 to stay in the championship conversation, BD and crown will certainly break 95 tomorrow.

perfect weather forecast for tonight !!!