Allentown 2013

The evil queen has not been sitting on her oversized hands. Expect PR to kick it up few notches.

In the Phantom Regiment thread, Truman linked to his tour blog over in the review section. He was watching PR practice the other day and based on his pics and comments, the EQ is definitely going to be a bigger part of the show...

Needs more Evil Queen!

Yes, I attended Phantom's rehearsal last night, and the EQ will be stirring things up a bit more tonight. Still, I will say that BC got the upper hand with the lineup tonight. It is going to be a nail biter as to who is going to get that 5th seed.

Getting ready to head out to the stadium after a belly full of food from the Starlite Diner. Funny, I can feel the excitement in the air as soon as I enter the area and get out of my car.

Cadets really need at least a 94.5 to stay in the championship conversation, BD and crown will certainly break 95 tomorrow.

Absolutely.

Go Troop! It's never too late to close that gap. The east coast is in for a real treat tonight.

Yes, I attended Phantom's rehearsal last night, and the EQ will be stirring things up a bit more tonight. Still, I will say that BC got the upper hand with the lineup tonight. It is going to be a nail biter as to who is going to get that 5th seed.

Getting ready to head out to the stadium after a belly full of food from the Starlite Diner. Funny, I can feel the excitement in the air as soon as I enter the area and get out of my car.

LUCKY! I am sitting in a work cube...ugh.

Just to keep things going . . . . .

The gates at J. Birney Crum Stadium are now open.

From the did you know category . . . .

Tonight is the first event on the brand new artificial turf. It was finished just 2 weeks ago. According to the Head Groundskeeper, this surface is softer than the other one.

Weather is absolutely perfect.