:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Racine:

Open Class:

Minnesota Brass 90.15

Kilties 75.50

Class A:

Govenaires 81.65

Cincinnati Tradition 74.65

As of right now, it looks like Govies and White Sabers are the frontrunners in Class A.

The two Florida corps and Cincy Tradition are in the "finalist contender" mix... and Windsor Regiment is starting to pick up steam and close the gap.

Tomorrow, Centurions join the fray in Schuylersville. Best wishes to them and the rest of the corps in that show!

Great showing from all corps tonight congrads to everyone .Minn.Brass frist corps to break the 90 mark this season ,Congrads to Minn.Brass keep it going .

Edited by Florida Sun

Cincinnati Tradition scedule: Eat, pack, load, depart Racine. Arrive in Cincinnati in the wee hours of the morning, sleep at Harrison H.S. Housing site, then rehearse as usual. Nice weather predicted for Sunday. :)

Been fun hangin' with yinz, here on DCP! Don.... have some popcorn tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Cincinnati Tradition scedule: Eat, pack, load, depart Racine. Arrive in Cincinnati in the wee hours of the morning, sleep at Harrison H.S. Housing site, then rehearse as usual. Nice weather predicted for Sunday. :)

Been fun hangin' with yinz, here on DCP! Don.... have some popcorn tomorrow. :)

looks like MB is the corps to catch bucs.

• Like 1

well that's it. congrats to cabs. looks like empire ain't gonna do it. i'm out of the guessing game. cabs are real and empire isn't. maybe they can put the pedal to the metal if they get some help. looks like fusion is doing real well this year. gonna be a real dog fight at DCA.

Though I haven't seen them, I would never go as far as saying Empire isn't real. They didn't get an 86&change by phoning the show in. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Though I haven't seen them, I would never go as far as saying Empire isn't real. They didn't get an 86&change by phoning the show in. :thumbup:/>

Agreed. The big issue the way the numbers read is that the Cabs in certain areas appear to have a lot more room for growth for the rerst of the season. Especially the two bottom over tops in percussion and GE Music for Empire.

• Like 1

was very pleased with and happy for White Sabres last night and also liked Windsors performance. But it seemed as though the A scores were guite high in relation to the Open scores.

Since they are on the same field with the same sheets and panel, aren't they all ranked on the same scale? Or, does each judge essentiallty clean the slate so as to have room for ranking within each class?

Also, it seems as though DCA has made it harder to space programs which are obviously at different levels by starting the scoring so high. I understand that the criteria have changed over the years, but the result of effectively using only a 40 pt range has crushed the margins of difference between struggling, emerging and successful presentations. And now, for me at least, has also fuzzied up the comparisons between A and Open scoring on the same sheets.

Not to take anything away from White Sabres. Congrats on the win and perhaps the lead going forward to A championships. But did they beat the Hurcs?

Edited by princessL

was very pleased with and happy for White Sabres last night and also liked Windsors performance. But it seemed as though the A scores were guite high in relation to the Open scores.

Since they are on the same field with the same sheets and panel, aren't they all ranked on the same scale? Or, does each judge essentiallty clean the slate so as to have room for ranking within each class?

Also, it seems as though DCA has made it harder to space programs which are obviously at different levels by starting the scoring so high. I understand that the criteria have changed over the years, but the result of effectively using only a 40 pt range has crushed the margins of difference between struggling, emerging and successful presentations. And now, for me at least, has also fuzzied up the comparisons between A and Open scoring on the same sheets.

Not to take anything away from White Sabres. Congrats on the win and perhaps the lead going forward to A championships. But did they beat the Hurcs?

this is the reason for separation of scores by class at regular season shows this year,...........the scales should not be related from class to class,....