Buffalo Wing Championships

Quick on location recap:

Cadets - very solid...simple still dirt, cover down issues. Drums sounded muddy. Brass was on pretty good.

Phantom - solid performance. Seems to me they are missing speed, drive, some intensity. Feels like the show is slow.

Vanguard - OMGIDKMYBFFJILL beyond solid up and down. Brass drums guard, all on fire. Soloist performance issue. Should pass cadets...I hope

• Like 3

There's someone on the field. Wait. It's two people. And they're saying something....

Something about making us yell for donuts. We can't hear them either in the stands....

Edited by Danielle

Did I miss an announcement that this evening's Fan Network camera/audio crew is comprised entirely of pre-schoolers suffering from vertigo and tinnitus?

Don't compare these chumps with preschoolers, as thats an insult to preschoolers everywhere.

I really wish I hadn't had the following thought about 45 minutes ago:

"Gee, I haven't subscribed to FN this year and my kids are already in bed, so I'll go ahead and support DCI and subscribe."

I started with the Cadets, gave up on the multi-cam after about 90 seconds and could only hear the pit. At least I can hear Dan Potter loud and clear.

Edited by sabrefan62

Quick on location recap:

Cadets - very solid...simple still dirt, cover down issues. Drums sounded muddy. Brass was on pretty good.

Phantom - solid performance. Seems to me they are missing speed, drive, some intensity. Feels like the show is slow.

Vanguard - OMGIDKMYBFFJILL beyond solid up and down. Brass drums guard, all on fire. Soloist performance issue. Should pass cadets...I hope

Odd - there was a pretty substantial gap between SCV and Cadets last night... I guess each night can be quite different