Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

I actually like Crossmen's theme -- it's original, sets an important time period in America's history, and is not completely pandering to the crowd.

Which time period would that be? You don't have to be too specific: just identify a decade, not a year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

Which time period would that be? You don't have to be too specific: just identify a decade, not a year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

not really a decade - just the very american tradition of protesting - really just as americana as troopers show in my eyes.

What were those yellow tarps supposed to represent in Blue Star's show?

I didn't think Blue Stars show was as good as yesterday, but not necessarily a show that will make sit out finals for a second year. I may also be the last person to critique this show since I did't buy into the theme. However, I thought it would take a year or two for them todo as well as they did this season, speak less of making finals, so I could easily be wrong again.

I think a a lot of people view crossmen's show as some kind of political statement. I think it is more of a historical piece. Loved it!

The theme " Protest " is not " historical " however at all. The " theme " is a political statement ( albeit from a decidely Leftist bent on the political spectrum). The MM's ask us to " get involved ", it uses megaphones. Its a shout out... its not historical in nature, theme, nor in its theme delivery at all, imo

Wow, the YouTube channel with the live tunnel cam is really cool. If you're a parent.....probably should check it out. You can see the kids really well!

The theme " Protest " is not " historical " however at all. The " theme " is a political statement ( albeit from a decidely Leftist bent on the political spectrum). The MM's ask us to " get involved ", it uses megaphones. Its a shout out... its not historical in nature, theme, nor in its theme delivery at all, imo

what is the political statement that Crossmen are making?

protest is very american... our country started when some people protested and threw some tea in the harbor.

• Like 1