Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Internet broadcasting is not that tricky anymore at the production end. I have watched many other live streams with more viewers than DCI has and they have not had the issues I have seen with Drum Corps broadcasts. Now they can not control the end users connection or equipment but those of us with rock solid high speed connections and high-end systems should have a reasonable expectation of a smooth broadcast.

Well, except you left out the enormous amount of stuff that happens between the show site and the connection into your house.

Yesterday they announced scores for entire performance blocks. But even if that were the case today, we should at least have scores through OC.

Yeah, we're now 10 corps in, and haven't heard any scores. I thought they would have revealed the first block at the last intermission. I thought they always did a running reveal at Semis as scores were tabulated.

Nobody wants to hangout in the chat? Come on in.

http://tinychat.com/wdiio

For me that chat place just hangs over and over - then I have to make up a new user because it says mine is taken

• Like 1

Did I just hear that BDB passed SCVC?

Yay Pacific Crest!!!! Great show.....awesome summer!!!

I am so sad this will most likely be Troopers final Show this year I really like them!

• Like 1