Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Just wouldn't mind seeing them hit a huge form at the end and blast everyone away, instead of just walking forward and jumping around until the show ends. Personal preference.

Bone, you are sooooooooooo Vanguard! :tongue:/>

Cool. One year out of what, 6? Just saying it would be cool for them to change it up.

Try at least 2. Cabaret Voltaire had a form ending before the true, soft ending, which was backfield, a la the opposite of creeping up to the sideline and rocking out.

• Like 1

I thought both the Boston Crusaders and Madison Scouts were a bit better than the Cavaliers tonite. I think I've been around enough to know what a 91.2 score is compared to others in heas to head competition. The judges had the Cavs under 2 points with their performance compared with the Bluecoats and yet the Bluecoats were pretty good tonite for themselves compared to last nite. So this was a very nice number for Cavs tonite, imo... a bit of a head scratcher, but what are you gonna do, it is what it is.

I always love the people that can watch an internet stream and do what it takes 10 experienced judges to do while watching a corps live. I don't know if anyone can ever be around enough to really be able to pull that off.

Or Madison Scouts needs to have a better visual program (and color guard program): that's likely where the disparity in scores is

Visually--yes. Color Guard--this is the best they've been in a long time. In fact..no way is this a 12 place guard. They are much better than 12 place.

When watching Crown why does it seem like most times the battery is exposed they up the volumes on the vocals? Is that called cleaning today?

That was a broadcast issue, not something the corps was doing. There were lots of issues with amplified sound spiking up and down at places where I know it doesn't actually do that in the show. And the mics were right in front of the speakers. Probably some dial-twiddling by the broadcast people.