"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

I know they were controversial and all, but I loved watching these folks on the video

T2XWyon.jpg

I loved these vocals from day one, and then it was really cool seeing them close-up. All their choreographed head moves and such, just added to the cool! They were GREAT!! The show was GREAT! Crown was GREAT! Congrats to all!

• Like 3

I honestly don't know much about BOA. The bands I support don't compete in that circuit.

If you saw Phantom Regiments show this year, you pretty much get the idea.

• Like 1

I am a dinosaur, and dinosaur's don't care what other people think about them.

I am not this type of dinosaur:

tumblr_lyqgf0tUdB1qizzkoo1_400.jpg

I'm this type:

tyrannosaurus-replica2.jpg

LOL, I used to work on the crew of that first one. (I was Assistant Props)

Edited by year1buick
  • Like 1

I see some things haven't changed since 1981. Some of us used to call them the BDB's. You figure it out.

The punk who gave the finger to the camera should be banned from marching in drum corps. The activity & many corps are on life support right now & cant afford bad publicity like this. What an ###.

Proof or it didn't happen. I had the tunnel cam on all night and didn't see it, and believe me I was looking for stuff like that when the corps left.

• Like 1

Random: I just went back and watched some of the post-show interviews. The mello soloist from Cadets joined when she was 16 and has 2 more summers to go.

I know they were controversial and all, but I loved watching these folks on the video

T2XWyon.jpg

These might just be the most hideous uniforms in the history of the drum corps activity. Brutal.

• Like 2

CONGRATS CROWN!! I'm ecstatic I was able to go to finals and witness history. They definitely deserved that win.

Also CONGRATS CADETS on that percussion Trophy. That drumline was incredible. Looking forward to a beast of a show next year (very hopeful!!).

• Like 1

CONGRATS CROWN!! I'm ecstatic I was able to go to finals and witness history. They definitely deserved that win.

Also CONGRATS CADETS on that percussion Trophy. That drumline was incredible. Looking forward to a beast of a show next year (very hopeful!!).

I remember the first show I saw them at this year and thought that if they didn't win it, it would be a crime against humanity.

• Like 1