"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

That's too bad. It's always tough seeing a show you really like not finish well. I don't normally get much into Madison's shows, but this one gave me some serious goose bumps. Even in regionally biased Atlanta, Madison's crowd reaction was second only to Crown's.

That's how I felt. Emotionally, I wanted Madison to do great and maybe jump Cavies. Watching objectively though, their visual just wasn't good enough to push them up. Boston also brought the fire tonight, and earned that 8th spot. Just means Madison will have to up their visual program if they want to move back to the Top 6.

I am a dinosaur, and dinosaur's don't care what other people think about them.

I am not this type of dinosaur:

tumblr_lyqgf0tUdB1qizzkoo1_400.jpg

I'm this type:

tyrannosaurus-replica2.jpg

Mother Earth don't care what these Dinos think either.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

A good show. I'm sure recap has been broken down. Congrats to Crown, deserved.

Really only thing I'd be upset with placement wise is 7-9. Only because I thought 7 was too high

That's too bad. The other kind of dinosaur has a ring

Too bad I'm on my phone and can't use emoticons.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't have a clean visual run tonight, and their visual program just couldn't keep up with Cavies and Boston. Their percussion was really keeping them up, they were great this year!

mynwa

mynwa

Inspirational speech and man, but I was answering someone who asked why they fell down into 9th place. So I was giving an honest answer. I'm sure though that every Madison Scout this year doesn't care at all about the scores, but cares about the people cheering for them in the stands. I was the same way when I was marching. At the end of the day, I'd rather be a fan favorite than move up a position or two. So they accomplished that. I wouldn't mind seeing Madison back in the Top 5 though, but they'd need to up their visual program though to do that. There's always next year

• Like 1