2014 Programs

Crown is also playing Space Oddity and Out of This World. They have a choir part in the beginning

Ha! Space Oddity, eh?

So I had to go hear Space Oddity and came across Chris Hadfield's version of Space Oddity. This guy litterally sang that on the International Space station:

Cool selections.

If you are posting corps material before they are ready to release it………you are DEAD WRONG and not a true fan. If you were you would abide by the Corps wishes.

well said...........it's so frustrating trying to separate what is fact or what is rumor.....

• Like 1

If you are posting corps material before they are ready to release it………you are DEAD WRONG and not a true fan. If you were you would abide by the Corps wishes.

A little harsh, isn't this? Overzealous, maybe. But not sure you're assessment as to whether or not that poster is a true fan is a fair viewpoint. It's shady, and sad if people do stuff like that, but many people have done this before, and will continue to do things like this.

Look at all the people that looked at Shawn Glydes page last year, saw a Rite of Spring reference on it, and started posting before BD had said anything. I realize that is a slightly different situation as he was a staff member, but is he then not a "true" staff member if he posted a hint before an official release?

• Like 1

Good grief. I've never understood this view. Star Wars, Episode 8 is two years away and has had nothing other than a director formally announced, yet I've seen the casting sheets they're using and already know some of the filming locations. News leaks - it happens when people are interested in a topic and they're not finding out enough.

Keep the reveals coming.

Mike

• Like 3

Good grief. I've never understood this view. Star Wars, Episode 8 is two years away and has had nothing other than a director formally announced, yet I've seen the casting sheets they're using and already know some of the filming locations. News leaks - it happens when people are interested in a topic and they're not finding out enough.

Keep the reveals coming.

Mike

That would be INCREDIBLY hard for Disney to put out Episode VII in 2015 and then Episode VIII the very next year. Also, all I'VE personally seen announced about Episode VIII is who would write the scripts for Episodes VIII and IX. Just FYI. :-p

Hah - stupid typos. :) The point stands, though - people are hardly not "true fans" for wanting to find out information about their interests. Heck, I scour the interwebs for corps news and hints about the upcoming season - if anything, I'd say that makes me *more* of a fan.

Mike

• Like 1

This seems a little harsh. I wouldn't question someone's fandom. I do think it is fair to question their allegiance. The poster might not have anything to do with Crown. May have never marched their. May not have any favor for Crown vs. other corps. If he/she got the information via the rumor mill, and has no loyalty to Crown ... so be it. This isn't the first person on the boards to drop hints on Crown's 2014 show (Granted, that last post was more than a hint). But if you have been paying attention, a frequent well-regarded poster in these parts has been dropping hints for about a month now. Including a link to that Space Oddity video shared above.

Rumors are what you make of them. A lot of people wouldn't have given much thought to his/her claim. Or they may have had their doubts. But your reaction certainly goes to firming up the rumor as well. Are you a not "TRUE FAN?" by replying so vehemently and lending credence to the rumor? Nah. It's just a message board. For music on football fields.

I'm going to go eat some HK Anderson Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets. Have a good day!

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1