Bluecoats 2014

Brass guy already putting the musicians over the book. Wheels are gonna fall off this train soon. They'll start floundering in the GE captions, as well, when theye realize there is no depth to the design.

Was there an invisible brass judge and they didn't tell us???

• Like 2

Brass guy already putting the musicians over the book. Wheels are gonna fall off this train soon. They'll start floundering in the GE captions, as well, when they realize there is no depth to the design.

I wasn't gonna be the one to say it... when I saw the first recordings of the show I noticed the brass and visual book was a bit easier than last year (2013), but didn't think too much of it since the show is packed with GE. Hopefully they can beef some stuff up before the big regionals (except percussion..obviously they are on track for a record breaking year)

3+ points off 9 days ago.

1.5 off tonight.

The show is coming together. Can't wait until July 5th when everybody starts getting full panels.

I love Coats. But the swing is due to drum judge vs. no guard/brass judges -- the other night was guard judge, no drum judge. The GE scores are actually expanding in gap. Coats have my favorite show this year, but they are missing some content in guard and visual. I'm sure they'll be adding to the show in the next week or so.

The GE scores are actually expanding in gap.

This is false, actually. It has closed since Akron.

The closest was 2 shows ago, yes, but the past 2 have been a consistent .9

Edited by geluf