The Cadets - 2014

Really? LOL.

A show about PRESIDENTS isn't political? A show with PRESIDENTS in the show isn't political? ###h@/&$!

omg not again

it's like an echo in here lol

They are such benign presidential statements, are you kidding me? "Yes we can" , because "we are Americans"? You guys must be from California or Mars.

Sometimes it is worth losing a .1-.2 in a performance caption to gain that point in GE. Dangerous line to walk, but when it works the pay off is well worth it!

good point

Trolls invading the Cadets thread once again. Go away!!

I kinda agree... but I also think that the way the cadets did it you would have to be crazy to find their presentation offensive politically...

Just having a few of those presidents in there right at this time could be considered offensive. I think it would be better to not have current presidents in there to avoid that.

Concentrate on the ideas. Some ideas that are meant to be conveyed aren't universally shared, and sometimes polarizing. Just saying, if we're really going to look at things from all points of view, then let's do that.

I kinda agree... but I also think that the way the cadets did it you would have to be crazy to find their presentation offensive politically...

They couldn't possibly be less benign.

It's not about politics... its about American history.

American HISTORY with the current president voiced?

omg not again

it's like an echo in here lol

You caught that? Cool.

They are such benign presidential statements, are you kidding me? "Yes we can" , because "we are Americans"? You guys must be from California or Mars.

Well, I'm from Ohio, but I live in California and lived in DC thanks.