The Cadets - 2014

I think you know what I'm getting at. Injecting more energy overall. And there are moments in the show which sound ###### off - ala the pearl harbor section

I literally have no idea what that word that is being bleeped out is supposed to be lol.

I'm not sure why it is blanked out - it wasn't when I set up the original code for DCP

It's a word that means "angry" and starts with "p" - and it is better to be ###### off than ###### on - hahahaha

I'm not sure why it is blanked out - it wasn't when I set up the original code for DCP

It's a word that means "angry" and starts with "p" - and it is better to be ###### off than ###### on - hahahaha

Ahhh gotcha haha

Oh, so sorry I didn't quote your original "review" in order to prove that I had read it, in all it's Muzakal eloquence.

Have fun at the gym.

Be sure to pop in when you get back to tell us some more about how you hate this show.

hey chaddyt

i'm back :) had a great workout. thought a lot about the Cadets and why I dislike what they do. First let me say, I've always admired the corps for it's impeccable execution of their shows. they play well, they drum well, they march incredibly well. but what bugs me, and I guess I do react more than I should, but I really don't like the way GH chooses to take advantage of easily provoked emotions, and god knows drum corps fans' (myself included sometime) emotions are easily provoked. I just prefer the senses be teased into liking something rather than playing on one's emotions. And there is a difference.

Edited by Pes49

hey chaddyt

i'm back :) had a great workout. thought a lot about the Cadets and why I dislike what they do. First let me say, I've always admired the corps for it's impeccable execution of their shows. they play well, they drum well, they march incredibly well. but what bugs me, and I guess I do react more than I should, but I really don't like the way GH chooses to take advantage of easily provoked emotions, and god knows drum corps fans' (myself included sometime) emotions are easily provoked. I just prefer the senses be teased into liking something rather than playing on one's emotions. And there is a difference.

I'm not a big Cadets fan, but I don't think things being Side by Side provoke anyone's feelings that easily.

hey chaddyt

Hey you're right! I felt nothing but rage and annoyance when I saw lil Geoffery prancing around on the field in 2010! Darn Cadets provoking my emotions.

I literally have no idea what that word that is being bleeped out is supposed to be lol.

Lolol.

hey chaddyt

They are a great drum corps that plays, marches, spins extremely well but I hate them because..........DCP is great.