The Cadets - 2014

Again, fair enough, but the performers are being featured and the brass amd drums were just standing still...it could mean more ge for cadets though.

I believe the corps was very much moving and marching during that colorguard dance feature.

And the narration (for the Lincoln section) is from the source music. It wouldn't make sense without it necessairly.

I'm not sure about the accuracy of that but I'll take your word for it. It's much like Crown last year with Einstein on the Beach. The weird counting and seemingly random words in the opener were a part of the piece.

I believe the corps was very much moving and marching during that colorguard dance feature.

I'm sure Mr. Hopkins and Mr. Sacktig wouldn't block out the corps for no reason.

I'm not sure about the accuracy of that but I'll take your word for it. It's much like Crown last year with Einstein on the Beach. The weird counting and seemingly random words in the opener were a part of the piece.

I encourage you to listen to A Lincoln Portrait. All of the narration except that at the very beginning is all in it (in the Lincoln section)

And the narration (for the Lincoln section) is from the source music. It wouldn't make sense without it necessairly.

Of course it would make sense without it. I mean, it's fine whatever they want to do, but to say that it wouldn't make sense without it does little credit to the music itself.

Of course it would make sense without it. I mean, it's fine whatever they want to do, but to say that it wouldn't make sense without it does little credit to the music itself.

Let's see, a show about presidents but with no words or anything to explain...makes sense. Not...

Missed that...sounds classic Hop

eh, what's HIPPA rules ya know?

I mean...i get the intent...updating on kids who may be hurting. but way too much info

I mean...i get the intent...updating on kids who may be hurting. but way too much info

As much as I know we all love to hate on old Hopkins, it WAS a mistake and the post was deleted and replaced with an apology immediately.

HIPAA only applies to health care organizations transmitting health information in electronic form under a specific set of rules. We actually need a better set of privacy rules in this country.

The Privacy Rule, as well as all the Administrative Simplification rules, apply to health plans, health care clearinghouses, and to any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions for which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPAA (the “covered entities”).

• Like 1