Carolina Crown 2014

Not too fond of the ripple music. I like the previous clip. That is amazing. I like their show I just wish the drumline was as good as the brass. I wish them well in future years but now I doubt they will even medal.

You sure about that?

Cappybara,

It seems you have focused on the word "disaster" and not the context in which I used it. The design staff have created a show that is now only practically ready to be polished. It is so far a disaster because they have had to change too many elements in order to correct it and make it viable. Every time a major element needs to be changed, it takes time away from cleaning other elements. Crown's show has needed major changes and has had little time to clean some very important elements. It took too long for the staff get the show into polishing shape and have lost a lot of time. Based on the experience of this staff, they should be better at designing shows that do not need a change every second of every day. You cannot build consistency in performance by continually changing. They are 2 1/2 points from BD with 2 weeks left. This show should be in the top 3 now based on the talent of the members.

Cappybara,

It seems you have focused on the word "disaster" and not the context in which I used it. The design staff have created a show that is now only practically ready to be polished. It is so far a disaster because they have had to change too many elements in order to correct it and make it viable. Every time a major element needs to be changed, it takes time away from cleaning other elements. Crown's show has needed major changes and has had little time to clean some very important elements. It took too long for the staff get the show into polishing shape and have lost a lot of time. Based on the experience of this staff, they should be better at designing shows that do not need a change every second of every day. You cannot build consistency in performance by continually changing. They are 2 1/2 points from BD with 2 weeks left. This show should be in the top 3 now based on the talent of the members.

Considering they were .3? away from 3rd tonight and have about 2 weeks to clean, I think they'll be okay.

Their brass will...the show is a different story. The bluecoats and SCV are not just going to standstill in performance or score for the next two weeks.

Man, talk about a turn around, they've made all sorts of little changes and additions and this show this past week and it is starting to get that Crown magic back.

Though I will say, the drumline seems to have hit a wall, they were very promising early on, but the past week or so they've kinda hit a plateau. I wish them the best, really want them to improve!

After last night I'm VERY excited to see what they can do in the next two weeks, I was a little baffled at the guard scores over the past week, but I noticed the ditched the Saturn Rings in the drum feature in exchange for rifles and flags as well as some new stuff in the end of the closer, so I would assume that they're just cleaning the new stuff for their lives there. New drill for the finale as well. I'm a die hard Bluecoats fan, ESPECIALLY this year, but there is nothing like a good come from behind story. Only .3 back of Bluecoats, 1.05 of Cadets, and with that many changes and dirt in them, talk about promising. Then there's SCV who I'd put in the same boat of a lot of cleaning to do while being that close.......it's a fun year for the competitive side of me.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this statement.

I was just stating a fact that it really reminds me of the Star 90 ending when they did all the crosses... it's not a BAD thing, just an observation

After last night I'm VERY excited to see what they can do in the next two weeks, I was a little baffled at the guard scores over the past week, but I noticed the ditched the Saturn Rings in the drum feature in exchange for rifles and flags as well as some new stuff in the end of the closer, so I would assume that they're just cleaning the new stuff for their lives there. New drill for the finale as well. I'm a die hard Bluecoats fan, ESPECIALLY this year, but there is nothing like a good come from behind story. Only .3 back of Bluecoats, 1.05 of Cadets, and with that many changes and dirt in them, talk about promising. Then there's SCV who I'd put in the same boat of a lot of cleaning to do while being that close.......it's a fun year for the competitive side of me.

crazy hard book. they're just not clean.

YET!