Carolina Crown 2014

wow - I completely disagree - but hey, that's allowed!

This isn't meant as a challenge in any way, just an innocent question since I'm curious: what corps does Crown emulate and how so? The only corps I can think of are maybe Star and BD.

Star & Cadets - I'm not seeing the BD thing unless you count the field clutter lol

The Cadets? How so?

And yes the modern shows and prop driven stuff from Crown is why I said BD

Star & Cadets - I'm not seeing the BD thing unless you count the field clutter lol

My agreement with TQM is that I don't believe any of the top corps "emulate" anyone other than their own traditions. Crown strives for their own identity. Just because that identity reminds you of another corps, doesn't mean that they emulate or try to copy them or any part of their "essence."

In other words Crown is Crown, right TQM?

Didn't crown purposely emulate a variety of corps in their 2010 show to make fun of them?

Didn't know that was going on in Finis

This isn't meant as a challenge in any way, just an innocent question since I'm curious: what corps does Crown emulate and how so? The only corps I can think of are maybe Star and BD.

Bellettes 1973, about as interesting :huh2:

you do realize what this show was about right? :ninja:

Something about a mad composer and a quest to find a perfect ending. Over the course of the quest, the corps pays homage to (some might say "emulates") great shows and corps from the past. Let me know if I'm wrong.