The rumor is that some section are at 200 BPM. Two legs bad, Four legs good.

2 music videos good.

4 music videos better.

2 music videos good.

4 music videos better.

BAC made Maine news. Click on there face book page above.

Wow boston has been so hush hush about the show this year not even a news story you see them playing some music lol

Wow boston has been so hush hush about the show this year not even a news story you see them playing some music lol

Today is the 1st concert with their new uniforms.

Its correct that Boston performs tonite ( Thurs. ) for the first time in their new uniiforms. Its a standstill exhibition in the Financial District in Downtown Boston. I can't make it. However, tomorrow evening, ( Fri. Nite ) Boston will perform in uniform in exhibition again ( along with BAC; Sr's ) at their annual " Spring Fling " fundraiser in Boston where many of their Corps alums, friends, and others come out to help them out financially. Its an indoor event standstill exhibition. I will be going with some friends to this. I'll try to share some thoughts on their performance in general terms here on DCP late Fri or Sat., while mindful of protecting the Corps apparent intentions for now of keeping things close to the vest on the release of info until the first show that'll be just about a week away.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Its correct that Boston performs tonite ( Thurs. ) for the first time in their new uniiforms. Its a standstill exhibition in the Financial District in Downtown Boston. I can't make it. However, tomorrow evening, ( Fri. Nite ) Boston will perform in uniform in exhibition again ( along with BAC; Sr's ) at their annual " Spring Fling " fundraiser in Boston where many of their Corps alums, friends, and others come out to help them out financially. Its an indoor event standstill exhibition. I will be going with some friends to this. I'll try to share some thoughts on their performance in general terms here on DCP late Fri or Sat., while mindful of protecting the Corps apparent intentions for now of keeping things close to the vest on the release of info until the first show that'll be just about a week away.

I will be there tonight. Music announcement will come from BAC. DCI also did a review of all the top 12 corps which you can access on DCI web site.

Edited by emc2

I will be there tonight. Music announcement will come from BAC. DCI also did a review of all the top 12 corps which you can access on DCI web site.

Yes, that was a podcast with Michael Cesario being interviwed by Dan Potter... not much info really dervived from listening to that on any of the 12 Corps however... that most people on here anyway didn't already know anyway.

I will be there tonight. .

Give us your general impressions if you want from it afterwards.

Edited by BRASSO