Look at the guard score Mike turner (MS).

Hmmmm, REALLY liked 7th Regiment I see. Or really liked the designer.

Looking across the board for Boston......they were 1st in content after their block from 6 judges, equal achievement in 2 (for championships, that's where you need to be). They were severely under in achievement from 5 judges. Now I will say that guard score is completely out of whack and I think they've been getting SEVERELY underscored there all season, and woulda been ahead of Blue Stars tonight otherwise. It's simple, they're dirty.

GE 1:

9.5 IN Content. That's a HUGE number.

8.9 in achievement.

Visual Proficiency:

9.4 IN Content. Another BIG number.

9.0 in achievement.

Visual Analysis:

9.1 in Content.

8.6 in Achievement.

Music Brass:

9.0 in Content.

8.7 in Achievement.

Music Analysis:

9.1 in Content.

8.7 in Achievement.

If it was the other way around, they would be getting low balled. But those numbers speak. They're getting credit for the show, it's just not polished enough for championships. If it was Atlanta, sure. The same thing happened last night, content outscored achievement by at least .3 by 5 judges and by .2 by 3 judges. Blue Stars are the other way around, minus brass, matching or outperforming their show, which is a good thing on finals week, better than the other way around. I loved Boston this year, they have a HELL of a show and they had some balls with the theme, it's still one of my favorites. It was a massive risk in the difficulty, and that aspect didn't completely pay off. And I have to say, ya'll are some of the classiest fans on here, some people would be throwing an absolute ##### fit after last night, sure you're dissapointed, but you're keeping your cool. You know what they did this year, and you're proud. That's awesome. I could care less if they're over Blue Stars tomorrow night, wouldn't surprise me one bit, and it wouldn't bother me that much. Because they're a class act organization with great fans.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

Looking across the board for Boston......they were 1st in content after their block from 6 judges, equal achievement in 2 (for championships, that's where you need to be). They were severely under in achievement from 5 judges. Now I will say that guard score is completely out of whack and I think they've been getting SEVERELY underscored there all season, and woulda been ahead of Blue Stars tonight otherwise. It's simple, they're dirty.

GE 1:

9.5 IN Content. That's a HUGE number.

8.9 in achievement.

Visual Proficiency:

9.4 IN Content. Another BIG number.

9.0 in achievement.

Visual Analysis:

9.1 in Content.

8.6 in Achievement.

Music Brass:

9.0 in Content.

8.7 in Achievement.

Music Analysis:

9.1 in Content.

8.7 in Achievement.

If it was the other way around, they would be getting low balled. But those numbers speak. They're getting credit for the show, it's just not polished enough for championships. If it was Atlanta, sure. The same thing happened last night, content outscored achievement by at least .3 by 5 judges and by .2 by 3 judges. Blue Stars are the other way around, minus brass, matching or outperforming their show, which is a good thing on finals week, better than the other way around. I loved Boston this year, they have a HELL of a show and they had some balls with the theme, it's still one of my favorites. It was a massive risk in the difficulty, and that aspect didn't completely pay off. And I have to say, ya'll are some of the classiest fans on here, some people would be throwing an absolute ##### fit after last night, sure you're dissapointed, but you're keeping your cool. You know what they did this year, and you're proud. That's awesome. I could care less if they're over Blue Stars tomorrow night, wouldn't surprise me one bit, and it wouldn't bother me that much. Because they're a class act organization with great fans.

There not that dirty the guard has been under score for the past few shows. This one takes the cake man.

I COMPLETELY agree about the guard. Blue Stars is great, but a 1.5 spread? I don't think so.

they have a good guard that one person is pretty good. I have not seen PR score yet.