Blue Devils 2014 Thread

Maybe it's just really noticeable since they do so much of it, but BD's jazz running technique seems really... unique? And clean. They do it really well.

• Like 2

WOW this was really random! I all of a sudden had this urge to look up clips of the show "3rd Rock from the Sun" and landed on a video called "Sally's Dream" I remember seeing this in the show a LONG time ago but have forgotten it since.

Lo and behold the music in Sally's dream was the theme from La Strada. Really pretty and funny sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7omhgBaLQD0

Edited by NeutralNovice

WOW this was really random! I all of a sudden had this urge to look up clips of the show "3rd Rock from the Sun" and landed on a video called "Sally's Dream" I remember seeing this in the show a LONG time ago but have forgotten it since.

Lo and behold the music in Sally's dream was the theme from La Strada. Really pretty and funny sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7omhgBaLQD0

That was so bizarre on so many levels.

Maybe it's just really noticeable since they do so much of it, but BD's jazz running technique seems really... unique? And clean. They do it really well.

In my eyes, they are the best at this. I don't know if it's really all about Todd Ryan, but they've pretty much perfected it. I did see clips of them doing exercises on the jazz run while playing long tones VERY early in the season.

BD killin it...97.55 at Buffalo today. Sheesh!

I can already smell the freshly cooled medal on BD's 16th DCI Trophy and on their 16th Ring :)

The BD mellos are SO LOUD, especially at the end. It's almost like they are rocking the Meehaphones from the late 80s/early 90s. I love it.

• Like 1

Musically, these guys have my favorite closer this year. Absolutely insane. Those mellos...