Blue Devils 2014 Thread

!

Do you think the west comes in with an advantage of newness, or the easterners gain from being more battle tested?

By Finals, it doesn't matter a wit.

By Finals, it doesn't matter a wit.

Sure, but I always enjoy the first big clashes of the summer. Are you not even the least bit intrigued?

Sure, but I always enjoy the first big clashes of the summer. Are you not even the least bit intrigued?

I enjoy the shows, and believe from top to bottom this might collectively be the most entertaining year in DCI with the shows in awhile. But am I intrigued with the placements early on ? No. Not at all. I predict every year that A) The Cadevaliers will win and B) out of the top 25 WC Division Corps, no more than 2 of them will move up or down more than 3 placement positions from last year. I see both these taking place once again here in 2014 when all the dust clears. I find little " intrigue " in such little placement position shifts in the World Class Div. DCI. But... I do recognize that others find the this all " intriguing " and such, and thats cool and all too.

Edited by BRASSO

I enjoy the shows, and believe from top to bottom this might collectively be the most entertaining year in DCI with the shows in awhile. But am I intrigued with the placements early on ? No. Not at all. I predict every year that A) The Cadevaliers will win and B) out of the top 25 WC Division Corps, no more than 2 of them will move up or down more than 3 placement positions from last year. I see both these taking place once again here in 2014 when all the dust clears. I find little " intrigue " in such little placement position shifts in the World Class Div. DCI.

So, are you called BRASSO because you're a brass person, or because you're a cymbal player and used a ton of Brasso?

So, are you called BRASSO because you're a brass person, or because you're a cymbal player and used a ton of Brasso?

Maybe he figured out a way to stick a brass mouthpiece into the hole of a cymbal. (You never know until you give it a try.)

Like apple pie?

Well, was brass,( and a lead DM ).

Now, are you called " c more " because you " see more " and use a ton of thick lenses ? ( haha !)

Edited by BRASSO

He is called BRASSO because he is made out of isopropyl alcohol, ammonia, silica powder and oxalic acid.

But I assure you, I smell a bit better than that concoction of pungent slapped together chemicals ( haha !)

Edited by BRASSO

Hmm...interesting. My gut was heading in a different direction thinking that maybe the judges won't be so intrigued by BD's design approach this time around....and BD lands in 3rd. Have been wrong many times.....but one never knows. :smile:

Ooops I think you are wrong - BD just got an 86.2 on July 3 - highest score of the season. I guess the judges do like it. Hmm. . . interesting. I guess you are wrong.