2014 uniforms

Back of Cavalier's uniform is back to green.

10394768_10152485695298996_7391947843598

It reminds me of Bea Arthur in the 1970's TV show "Maude." (Showing my age there!)

I don't like long coats on the marching field. Or short sleeves. Or capes. So there! :silly:

I would so love to see them all wearing Maude masks! (Bea Arthur's best role IMO)

• Like 1

As stated before, the Bluecoats guard will stand out so well in those bright orange outfits, reminding me of the "Criminal" color scheme. Love it, and I really can't wait to see their show live!!

Scouts - don't mind the uniform, but are they ready for their technique to be super exposed yet? After the last few years I really don't think they are. Obviously a uniform will not fully dictate scores, but when something stand out as much as a white uniform does against a green field, it is something you cannot ignore.

Bold choice. Assume that the jacket back is solid white? I personally would prefer that the front sash continue to a point on left high hip. Are the chin straps gonna go under jaw or not?

Marching technique will not be disguised. Will not get a chance to see them live this year unfortunately. Best of luck MYNWA.

I agree that the sash would look great if it was a full sash. A green stripe dowm the side of the leg would look great. I too noticed the difference in chin straps. When I marched Scouts, we wore them like the guy on the left...NEVER under the chin.

Love it otherwise, but...same. I think it's really the combo of the short sleeves and gauntlets that just looks awkward to me.

Make the sleeves long, and I'll like it; otherwise, it's just not my tastes.

• Like 1