Who will take 1st in 2014 World Class Finals?

Who Will Bring Home DCI Championships 2014?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will bring 1st place?

• Carolina Crown
    • Blue Devils
    • The Cadets
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom Regiment

Five months ago I predicted that "I'll probably love" Blue Devils' 2014 show--and that they'd finish in third. Only time will tell.

Having seen about 8 minutes of Blue Devils and Crown (sorry, not sharing Crown's as per request of my source, it's also unlisted so you ain't gonna find it), it's eithers game at the moment. All I am saying.

...so, you will share BD's show? :smile:

Carolina Crown. It's a Lovatt-Cooper thing.

• Like 1

nice edit

I know, right? :tounge2:

My old one looked too much like a football game than a drum corps show, but I will acknowledge that you had the correct version first.

I think Crown has more meat in their show than BD, but BD is more accessible than ever.

I think Crown is going to pull out another win with a show even better than last year's show.

Probably be some other corps up at the top too, but I haven't seen what they're doing quite yet.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

I'm hoping for another Crown win, and if they strengthen the percussion to remove the vulnerability like last year , maintaining the brass sound,slightly improving the color guard,and clean drill it is very possible they could win again ...HOWEVER I'm worried that in pushing for a second win, they will go overboard. Hopefully if they go overboard, they will still have time to correct it.

• Like 1

Crown repeats with a wider margin.

BD has most crowd-friendly show in years -- still does not win.

Coats medal.

I'd be ok with this. Want blooo to challenge this year. That ballad will trump Creep.

• Like 1

I'd be ok with this. Want blooo to challenge this year. That ballad will trump Creep.

Bluecoats probably who are peaking my interest right, just because of the quirkiness and uniqueness of their source music, minus the ballad material which is just gorgeous. VERY excited to see what they have to offer.

My prediction for these 6 corps

1. BD

2. Crown

3. Bloo

4. Phantom

5. SCV

6. Cadets