Instauration in Indy: 6/18

Depends on the browser of your tv, year, and the firmware. Most recent smart tv's (2013 or later) with Chrome don't have a problem with streaming video; even so, you're still better watching on a PC and mirroring your monitor to the tv. PCs are still more powerful and can handle the bandwidth without any issues.

It is possible to stream even on an older 1080p HD tv...that is if you have a good video card on your PC with an HDMI output. I streamed last years finals on it...NO problem at all...

On FN Support it says " If you require technical support during a live event please use the LIVE CHAT support system that will be located on the front page of the Fan Network." but I don't see anything on the front page of FN that says LIVE CHAT. I was going to ask them how long the delay is.

How much rain? How wet is the field?

Anyone know how this field deals with the rain? Does it drain well? Turf/grass?

[And anyone know why quoting a post no longer works in MSIE?]

Anyone know how this field deals with the rain? Does it drain well? Turf/grass?

[And anyone know why quoting a post no longer works in MSIE?]

Are you on IE11? It is evil. I switched to Firefox.

Edit: IE10 doesn't have the same issue with quoting a post.

Edited by Lincoln

Field turf stadium so it should drain wonderfully. I worry about those #spacepants after tonight...they might need an early washing

DCI Opening Night '14

Indianapolis, IN 8:15 PM National Anthem 8:25 PM Troopers Casper, WY 8:42 PM The Cavaliers Rosemont, IL 8:59 PM Phantom Regiment Rockford, IL 9:17 PM The Cadets Allentown, PA 9:34 PM Carolina Crown Ft. Mill, SC 10:00 PM Finale