Jeff who? Any relation to Wally and Christine? :silly:

When I came back to watching shows I was against the "brass in a box". Then during Empires "Carmen Sandiego" show I heard someone say "Ritchee can still play" and I realized who the soloist was. OK... time to think again. Don't like to see a lot of it but... eh....

Note to self: sign up for FN this weekend and can check connections over 4th of July.....

I have a medical issue with my marching too - whenever I march people that are watching begin to vomit uncontrollably.

Ask Gene Bennett.

Beats having the drill instructors wanting to break your legs to see if it helps.

OK they never said it out loud but "eyes don't lie". LOL

So...have any of you met my ex-good friend Jeff Ream??? :tounge2:

and here I gave you praise...

:tounge2: :tounge2:

• Like 2

Gary...try to remember, because I have been there now 25 years, and we have worn the same uniforms.

You may be thinking of 93 when they added the bolero vest...but all black?? Not recently!

Dude - I was kidding about the uniform change when I posted months ago - because I thought it was the least likely in all of drum corps.

Are you telling me they did it?

next you're going to say no more "rumps"

I'm too old.

• Like 1

Dude - I was kidding about the uniform change when I posted months ago - because I thought it was the least likely in all of drum corps.

Are you telling me they did it?

next you're going to say no more "rumps"

I'm too old.

And not only did they change the uniform...from what I have been told they actually change the uniform during the course of the show! To black no less! Groundbreaking stuff!!
  • Like 2

Uhhhhh...........hold the phone......for those of us who don't live in the Northeast...........Reading opens the season up by less than .5 a point and all we are talking about a week later in this thread is Frank playing from the sideline! Come on! What happened at the show? Is Hawthorne hot? Did Reading show up with 40 horns? This hasn't happened in 10 years I bet........what's the verdict after two weekends? lol. I need to know!

Usually 8 days into the season we are all talking about wrapping the trophy and handing it to Reading already! lol. But seriously, can somebody give the rest of us some details ?

Seriously though...it certainly has been a schizophrenic first 2 weeks of the season! First week you got folks saying Cabs should have caption swept the Bucs and won by 3 points. Second week Cabs can't even throw down a caption sweep against Fusion Corps,...who BTW are so far the REAL story this season. Hopefully the judges get a good nights sleep before Grand Prix, and hopefully Big W will be in attendance!