DCI West - Stanford, CA

For what it's worth, Aaron, I thought you should have had the Silver in 2004. I was with Capital Regiment and loved the show from the first time I saw it.

Poor timing, as it turned out, because man...the first show I saw Cavies (which was our first of the season) I knew no one was touching that. Shame.

For what it's worth, Aaron, I thought you should have had the Silver in 2004. I was with Capital Regiment and loved the show from the first time I saw it.

Poor timing, as it turned out, because man...the first show I saw Cavies (which was our first of the season) I knew no one was touching that. Shame.

It was a blast! We pushed and pushed and pushed and just getting ahead of the Cadets was a big deal. The fact that people STILL talk about that year so much is kind of a testament. It was the only year I marched SCV, but what a year to march!

Its slightly off topic , but I'm giving you all a heads up, if you've havn't heard the Bluecoats yet, they will will have you want to smoke a cigarette after you hear them.... even if you don't smoke.

• Like 2

It won't work. There's no app for fan network, and no browser. You're better off using a PC (laptop) and connecting to the tv to use the TV as a monitor. Sorry.

I like that they've updated the live broadcast to play on iOS devices. I can now just use Airplay to stream it to my TV from my iPad or iPhone without any hassle. Edited by year1buick

Its slightly off topic , but I'm giving you all a heads up, if you've havn't heard the Bluecoats yet, they will will have you want to smoke a cigarette after you hear them.... even if you don't smoke.

I was wondering when they would make it on this thread, since they've hijacked DCP tonight :tounge2:

Just saw a snippet, and holy hill that was sick. I've seen everyone except Scouts, Coats, and Boston, and not impressed this year. Cadets and SCV are interesting, other than that, this would be a year to sneak in #1.

• Like 1

I think Chromecast uses HDMI, not USB. But that doesn't change the point you were making, which is a valid one.

Ah, you're right, HDMI.