DCI West - Stanford, CA

Favorite of the night was Blue Knights. Seems like a show with huge emotional content, visual program is gorgeous. Also my girl hope tearing it up on Vibes!

BK and SCV had the most entertaining show of the night.

My imagination is sick and twisted and the only thing missing was nipples:)

Sounds like a bit too much Fellini for you tonite, Wes.

• Like 1

Ugh, missed musical opportunities in RCM! I know it's not part of their show and they probably haven't spent much time on it, but all it takes is teaching the drum major how to conduct the music instead of just keep time.

Brandt sounds like he wants to hit the road. Scores coming...

Not at the moment. The backend the fan network uses it has widgets but so far as I know the fan network doesn't have one. Same thing with apps for mobile devices.. they could but they don't.

Hi Marianne,

There are a lot of factors (flash support, type of browser, internet connection, etc.) that could answer YES or NO. My best suggestion would be to go here: http://dci.thefannetwork.org/support/ and click on Live Webcast FAQ. That should help. But mostly, it will probably be a simple test it and if it works - great!

You haven't given that much information; TV stuff isn't standardized from brand to brand or even model to model in the same brand always.

My guess is no. Widgets would be specialized apps built to connect to a specific source. If your TV has a browser that supports flash, then maybe.

Thanks for the answers. I sort of feared it would probably not work. I need to be able to afford the wireless LAN adapter first. LOL. But I probably will try it.

IT's a Samsung TV. 2009 model.

Sounds like a bit too much Fellini for you tonite, Wes.

I get my Fellini any way I can;)
  • Like 1

BhVHVzu.jpg

BD wins!

Uh, did the sound go out for scores, or is it just me?

Well, great broadcast until Awards...........