DCI West - Stanford, CA

Is that BD guy yelling at that elderly lady? :wow:

Fjtv23k.jpg

Bones Finale!

• Like 1

I know someone else already replied... but watch the #### show.

I did. And every time the music got complex, the winds stopped moving... Save for one 5 second chunk.

• Like 1

Not me personally, but you insult the human race with your ignorance.

Come on dude really? Is that really necessary?
  • Like 3

Well, that was pretty enjoyable, will obviously win tonight, and could very well win it all in August, but I feel in some ways like BD already did this show (largely sans props) in 2008. And I'm someone who really, really liked "Constantly Risking Absurdity"--which since it didn't have any synthesizers will probably remain musically more appealing to me than this show. But can we all agree that SCV's drill is much nicer than BD's?

I love SCV (not this years show yet though) but their drill looks typical of their past 10 years or so, which is too difficult for them to clean in time to be a contender. I know it is their second show, but it was DIRTY with a capital D.

Edited by ApathyJones

Not me personally, but you insult the human race with your ignorance.

Well as don't feel like furthering this pissing contest, I'll bow out and say that the corps sounded wonderful, and that I will enjoy listening to this show many times over.

• Like 1

I love SCV (tnot this years show yet though) but their drill looks typical of their past 10 years or so, which is too difficult for them to clean in time to be a contender. I know it is their second show, but it was DIRTY with a capital D.

Which is weird, because last years' drill was incredibly easy.