TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

I like Crown's music

better than last year.

Impossible, you say?

I wouldn't say impossible, just your opinion. I didn't like their show last year. Just a personal preference!

Edited by OhioBDfan

Blue Devils are coming up!

Thanks for your reports, keep them coming!

Dare I say I liked BK more than Crown? Their show justs sucks you in. They held their own against the big guys. This show still has a lot of room to max out in come August.

I'm with you, and I'm definitely not fond of narration. What does that say about this show? Very well designed and thought out, more emotional than any show I've seen in recent memory. I do hope they max in out at finals.

Oh, and a shout out to BK's percussion design... very well crafted and musical.

• Like 2

Blue Devils win drum corps. Much better live than on video. Eye candy galore. Too much to soak in. They're basically to the point of knowing what needs to be cleaned and now they're just adding embellishments and letting the talent of the individuals bring life to the program.

• Like 5

Blue Devils win drum corps. Much better live than on video. Eye candy galore. Too much to soak in. They're basically to the point of knowing what needs to be cleaned and now they're just adding embellishments and letting the talent of the individuals bring life to the program.

No doubt that Blue Devils are a fabulous drum corps. Tomorrow night, the other monster in the room (Cadets) will be chomping at the bit to lay it down. The top 5-6 corps this year are truly excellent!

• Like 2

New ending for SCV. Down ending with trombones making their return. Don't know how to feel about it yet, but adds another minute to their show. They play just as good, if not better than the 2004 corps, but the arrangement is different for sure.