TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

Crown hurting in the guard caption. Really bad execution.

Both crown and coats have lots of room to grow in visual while BD seems to be making a slow rise but keeping level in terms of rep vs achievement. Nice to see judges finally rewarding Bluecoats in GE

I. Love. This. Season.

• Like 3

So good news for the Bluecoats, they didn't take first in any caption, yet still placed 2nd. I think this shows how strong and consistent their program is across every caption. It also means they have room to improve in every caption. Some other interesting things are the the guard content and achievement scores for crown. 2nd in content (or whatever sbst is, substance?) yet 5th in achievement. Blue devils have caught up to their vis prof and analysis content scores, which I assume means they need to add more, while crown, coats, and scv are all 2-4 points below, meaning they need to clean. With scores so high this early in the season, I worry that blue devils score will start to stagnate, and it is possible that may lower morale enough for another corps to pass the up.

• Like 1

Saw lots of reports it was pretty windy tonight in Houston. Bet Crown's guard score is up considerably tomorrow night.

Saw lots of reports it was pretty windy tonight in Houston. Bet Crown's guard score is up considerably tomorrow night.

I mean, I doubt the wind happened only during *Crowns* performance...

But domes are better for visual reads all around.

• Like 1

was it only windy for them?

• Like 3

Wow Bluecoats guard is the biggest wild card this year. They had a 17.0 yesterday losing by a point to Crown and .7 to SCV. Today they jump up to a 17.9, ahead of Crown only 0.1 behind SCV lol

Very interesting year this has been...