Cadets stage and seating

Has anyone noticed the pit completely disappears? Even with the contrasting uniform I never looked at the pit during the entire program. Probably the stage conditions your focus to look up and over.

Edited by corpsband

Has anyone noticed the pit completely disappears? Even with the contrasting uniform I never looked at the pit during the entire program. Probably the stage conditions your focus to look up and over.

it's like an actual orchestra pit, now

Personally, I don't know why anyone would want to sit in the bottom 10 or 20 rows anyway. Visually you can't tell what the heck is going on, and whatever part of the corps you are closest to is louder than the rest.

It is a shame so many shows are in stadiums that don't go all that much higher than that. But that too is a different topic I suppose.

Personally, I don't know why anyone would want to sit in the bottom 10 or 20 rows anyway. Visually you can't tell what the heck is going on, and whatever part of the corps you are closest to is louder than the rest.

It is a shame so many shows are in stadiums that don't go all that much higher than that. But that too is a different topic I suppose.

To see the guard?

To have your face ripped off?

It's not all about drill! I love sitting up high but sitting down where you can see faces is kind of cool as well.

Hey I'm glad to know there are people who like it down there. More seats sold that people will pay good money for and more people happy.

For face-ripping purposes, I like to move lower and get as close to the 50 as I can for the victory concerts. Everyone surrounding you in that arc of sound. No one playing past you.

I've never had my face entirely ripped off, but it does help smooth out the lines and maintain a youthful appearance.

Usually when I attend finals, I usually get one seat down there to have my "face ripped off", one seat at the very top to watch the drill, and the final seat in the middle to hopefully experience both without the reverb of the stadium echo.

Usually when I attend finals, I usually get one seat down there to have my "face ripped off", one seat at the very top to watch the drill, and the final seat in the middle to hopefully experience both without the reverb of the stadium echo.

wow you and I should go together lol - my exact plan at finals as well

I try to get my first read of a corps from near the top, but for a second read, I like to be closer to the bottom to watch the guard. I want to see what their hands are actually doing, to really appreciate the book they're performing.