First regional this week! DCI La Crosse.

Is this Fugett's first look at percussion from the ground? Pepitone and Prospiere have not given Cadets high drums yet this year. Going to be interesting from judge to judge for the next 4 weeks.

I think so. I've been trying to keep track. Drum scores are all over the place. I don't know if Coat's front is getting enough credit now that judges are on the field. I don't think Crown stays in the mix down the stretch though. They'll be hampered by the lack of demand in their book compared to the others at the top. Fugget had them outperforming their book tonight. That's not good news in early July. As for Coats, it would seem they've got some cleaning to do. We'll see what happens come San Antonio. This is the most interesting the Sanford race has looked in a long time.

Fingers crossed Prosperie judges percussion again at finals this year. That man calls it as it is.

Hope he's not the duty drummer at West Point finals week end - can't argue with his scores.

Competing? Or performing in exhibition? Possibly the later, but definitely not the former.

I wanted to which show was harder from a book - First place DCI or BOA. Like a head to head comparison.

Is Broken Arrow HS competing at their show in a couple of days?

Not a chance

Prosperie is the only judge that crab steps along with the battery as he is judging them. that cracked me up

With all due respect to The Colts....wow, really? Is SOA that rough or are The Colts that good?

Love Spirits show. Was it me or did their show sound like one long timing issue from beginning to end tonight?

Edited by bluesman

I wanted to which show was harder from a book - First place DCI or BOA. Like a head to head comparison.

Um.. I love Broken Arrow - but they'd place around 16th at finals. The guard might place 9th though lol - amazing program from a HS

Last years brass section was probably the best HS brass line I've EVER come across

http://youtu.be/P7na21cEg5Q?t=6m2s

• Like 1