Number of Postings Here

Hi,

I am curious if the number of postings on here has been lighter than previous years? If so, any reason why?

Thanks!

Jeff Ream and Stu's postings are down, and that alone has reduced DCP postings traffic by 14.735%.

• Like 8

Reddit

It certainly does seem lighter than in years past. I have definitely reduced the number of times I chime in - mostly because unfortunately I'm loosing interest in drum corps - in it's current form.

• Like 1

Thanks George, sure you are right, Reddit is just the first idea that popped into my head, I have gone there this year as opposed to other years. I still love this place though, never a dull moment...

That said the internet is changing and DCP hasn't

Any suggestions as to how DCP should change?

Any suggestions as to how DCP should change?

DCP offers free EBT cards for 1st time posters after their first 1,000th post.

This is just my perception, but I have noticed a few instances when someone relatively new to the forum has introduced a topic or asked a question that some veterans feel has been asked and answered to leave and not return because of being made to feel less than welcomed. It may be seem like yet another attempt to introduce a topic that we feel has been beaten to death, but it might be someone coming back to Drum Corps or someone new to add to our discussions.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 3