Number of Postings Here

What I like about this site is that for the most part, I can voice my opinion, knowing full well that it will rub some folks the wrong way, and that's ok. I'ts why I keep coming back. There is no other website that I visit 20+ times a day June 15 through August 12th.

• Like 1

This is just my perception, but I have noticed a few instances when someone relatively new to the forum has introduced a topic or asked a question that some veterans feel has been asked and answered to leave and not return because of being made to feel less than welcomed.

My guess, such Fly By Posters that started a new thread topic and then immediately flew off into the sunset, never intended to hang around in the first place to find out what you, me, or anyone else here on DCP thought on THEIR topic thread. They flew down from the sky like a bird, took the proverbial dump on the DCP windshield, then flew up and away... leaving the rest of us behind to clean up their mess.

It can be intimidating to post on here, especially for someone who never marched but just loves the activity (that would be me). Either you are just ignored completely OR you run the risk of criticism both by people on the forum and people you know who read it and give you those side glances when you see them in person. But that's the case anytime you post online.

Say something, anything, and someone won't like it.

And for the record, I liked the green and red buttons too, especially since I had lots and lots of good reputation points :)

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

It can be intimidating to post on here, especially for someone who never marched but just loves the activity (that would be me). Either you are just ignored completely OR you run the risk of criticism both by people on the forum and people you know who read it and give you those side glances when you see them in person. But that's the case anytime you post online.

Say something, anything, and someone won't like it.

I think that happens to pretty much everyone.

I haven't seen anything from Stu or DanielRay or probably some other prolific posters I can't think of at the moment.

Also have not heard much from Michael Boo this season. This has left the rest of us trying to pick up the slack in being the voice of sanity and honestly, most of us aren't qualified.