Fort Wayne Formication - 7/8/14

I'm thinking BAC has kind of the same problem BK had 2 years ago with Avian.

It's kind of hard to get the idea of the show...especially for one who doesn't know Animal Farm. Heck, it took me a while to figure out that the "lay down" thing in the beginning was actually a farm fence with a gate.

Didn't a Field Pass interview say it specifically wasn't about Orwell's Animal Farm? I seem to recall this.

• Like 2

Time for Bloo! I'm excited again!

I see boston fixed that phasing problem with that moving block. Freeform. Easy fix.

Yes.... ' noticed that too... ' makes sense imo

but i dont think BAC can clean this show.

not as it stands, the segment in the middle right before the ballad all needs rewritten / they do seem to be getting a grip on the challenger closer drill though which is a big plus

This show seems to have the design, but seems like a reach for the kids in the corps. Obviously still early but BAC is still quite dirty. Lots and lots of visual issues (especially spacing). As some have said, I really want to like this show. It just hasn't all meshed together yet. The drill is non-stop...maybe too much. Sometimes less is more (somewhat like the Cadets this season) and the BAC show has a LOT of stuff in it. I think the idea/design are there, I just don't know if we'll get the execution. All-in-all though, I really like the direction BAC has gone in over the past 4 years or so. They're had some great show designs.

What a talented corps Boston is!

Unfortunately, the designers have let these kids down. Way too ODD. Don't know how better to put it. Turn this talent loose with better material next year. They deserve standing ovations throughout.

• Like 1