Fort Wayne Formication - 7/8/14

Last year, on July 25th, Blue Devils beat Crown by 1.05. We all know how 2013 ended up, don't we?

ONE little point separating Bluecoats with whom many thought was the forgone favorite for gold this year.

Hey DCI - hold off on engraving the trophy!

IT'S ON!!!

Love ya BLOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 3

I'm really hoping for Bluecoats to re-write the closing minute. The moments before are orgasmic (in a manner of speaking, mind you). That high point needs to elevated even more at the actual closing curtain. They generate a standing ovation near the end, and that uproar needs to be extended all the way through, not interrupted as now.

Guarantee that's not their real ending.... Filler! They know what they're doing

• Like 1

There won't be a 4 Corps race however when the Corps busses pull into Indy for Championships. I'm pretty sure of this anyway. At least one of these 4 Corps will be on the outside looking in by Indy Quarters, and they'll be at least about a 2 point difference between 1st and 4th.... but 3 of these 4 could pull into Indy confident they have a shot at the title. But not all 4, imo. Which 1 of the 4 will it be winnowed out ? Hard to tell right now, but by the Atlanta Regional at the latest we should get a strong inkling, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

There won't be a 4 Corps race however when the Corps busses pull into Indy for Championships. I'm pretty sure of this anyway. At least one of these 4 Corps will be on the outside looking in by Indy Quarters, and they'll be at least about a 2 point difference between 1st and 4th.... but 3 of these 4 could pull into Indy confident they have a shot at the title. But not all 4, imo. Which of the 4 will it be ? Hard to tell right now, but by the Atlanta Regional at the latest we should know, imo.

I agree.

There won't be a 4 Corps race however when the Corps busses pull into Indy for Championships. I'm pretty sure of this anyway. At least one of these 4 Corps will be on the outside looking in by Indy Quarters, and they'll be at least about a 2 point difference between 1st and 4th.... but 3 of these 4 could pull into Indy confident they have a shot at the title. But not all 4, imo. Which of the 4 will it be ? Hard to tell right now, but by the Atlanta Regional at the latest we should know, imo.

Yeah, as much as I wish it was, I am sure you're right. At least one of these corps is gonna pull away from the rest of the pack.

There won't be a 4 Corps race however when the Corps busses pull into Indy for Championships. I'm pretty sure of this anyway. At least one of these 4 Corps will be on the outside looking in by Indy Quarters, and they'll be at least about a 2 point difference between 1st and 4th.... but 3 of these 4 could pull into Indy confident they have a shot at the title. But not all 4, imo. Which 1 of the 4 will it be winnowed out ? Hard to tell right now, but by the Atlanta Regional at the latest we should get a strong inkling, imo.

It will be a fight between the Blues for the gold!

I'm really hoping for Bluecoats to re-write the closing minute. The moments before are orgasmic (in a manner of speaking, mind you). That high point needs to elevated even more at the actual closing curtain. They generate a standing ovation near the end, and that uproar needs to be extended all the way through, not interrupted as now.

I'd imagine it could be a sexual experience for some!