San Antonio Regional

BD has a lotta drum majors.

There is a huge amount of streaming in the evenings. At 10:22 p.m., it's 7:22 p.m. in Cali, and now the entire country is "off work hours" and streaming stuff. Sat. nights are very big, but that's not the point. There are ways of using appropriate data centers, but it'$ likely to come down to the $tandard an$wer management alway$ give$.

And of course Finals will be on a Saturday night...

Does not.

dang. does here. try again. or maybe even quit browser and restart. browsers (esp Chrome) have large ram requirements, plus many memory leaks....

Someone is probably going to hammer me like crazy for this comment...I actually think Bluecoats brass is much better than Crown...I really don't care where they fall score wise either.

Have you listened to both corps live, at the same show? I like Coats show but there is no comparison in quality of sound between Crown and Coats.

I've always liked Crown (I was not happy with some of their fans when BD won in my son's age-out show and they loudly booed) but I was in Houston last night seeing my first DCI show in two years. I have never seen a crowd so un-responsive, or a Crown show that was such a mess and so flat. It's an off year for them. Oh the other hand, I was blown away by BK- I can count on one hand the number of times a DCI show has caused me to weep openly because it was so beautiful- Cadets '87, Crown '05, Phantom '08, and now this BK show. It's messy, but it's a beautiful concept front the uniforms to the graphics to the vocals. Wow. Best BK show I've ever seen. BD is head and shoulders above everyone who was there last night and I think will be undefeated when it's all said and done. Cavvies are back in the mix after wandering into the swamp which makes me incredibly happy.

Absolutely in love with the Theme from La Strada. Great music selection this year BD.