San Antonio Regional

Who is Sibilski? He/she had BK 11th in GE, behind BAC, Blue Stars, and Madison.

Sly Sybilski; he's spent a LONG time teaching Championship corps and, IMO, Gaines' incredible drill throughout the Cavaliers dynasty was incredible because Sly was perfecting it from the box.

Also, FWIW, I can see BK lowish in GE. I know they get a lot of love this year, and they're not bad per-say, but I can see their effect being lower than others: especially BAC and Blue Stars

• Like 2

With how many FMM that find themselves in the IT/production/broadcasting/etc fields, if DCI would just reach out for assistance perhaps this could once and for all be improved.

Not solved forever.

But improved.

Solution = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, not know how.

Ditto. On the other hand, Colts seem to be figuring their concept out, and come Indy, should be fighting up a couple of weights from where they are tonight.

As good as the kids is, they need to axe about half the voice-overs. Anytime he talks over actual music ruins what they are doing.

• Like 1

it's starting to feel most similar to their Rach Star show - or however they spelled it...

I dunno, I REALLY enjoyed that one, and so did the audience. This one just doesn't have the emotion that last year did. There's a flicker of it in the ballad, but it's just too surgical and sterile. They took a big risk with this show, and it's been a miss so far. We'll see what they can do by finals, but it happens I guess.

Sly Sybilski; he's spent a LONG time teaching Championship corps and, IMO, Gaines' incredible drill throughout the Cavaliers dynasty was incredible because Sly was perfecting it from the box.

Also, FWIW, I can see BK lowish in GE. I know they get a lot of love this year, and they're not bad per-say, but I can see their effect being lower than others: especially BAC and Blue Stars

Not disagreeing with you, but could you explain why? I am completely baffled by GE.

Right now BK's "moments" aren't that big. The whole thing is great but they've got to shape and bring those moments out more to pump up the GE

Crown may be a step down from last year..... but not a significant step. It speaks to the overall quality at the top of the activity that their slight flaws put them all the way to 5th. I am calling it now... .which ever corps places 5th at finals will be the best 5th place corps ever.

• Like 1

Maybe Crown will get better, and cleaner, and gel at Finals

No that cant possibly happen now. As with the previous shows that had different results, this is now the only show that has any bearing on the final outcome and nothing can possibly change from here.

• Like 2

SCV and Bluecoats are tied for my favorite shows this year. I really believe there's a slim chance they could both pass up Cadets come Finals, but it's pretty unlikely.

Think about it.

Bluecoats

SCV

Crown

Most likely 2 of these amazing shows won't even medal. That's a real testament to how deep the top echelon is this year. Can't wait to see how it turns out!