San Antonio Regional

What would be the biggest upset for you guys tonight?

Anyone being within a point of Blue Devils.

• Like 1

My quick rant on DCI and Fan Network.

You are losing fans quickly with the FN. You came out and argued that you increased the capabilities of the FN, yet you struggled to maintain a consistent SD feed tonight.

It is time to either get in this thing all in, pay someone else to do it, or get out of it completely. No excuse for this kind of performance with the technology at one's fingertips today. If you plan to continue down this path, I would like my money back now

• Like 4

Nice job BK - closer to PR!

I saw the video - it was preseason training camp and the corps was learning drill so he was "helping out"

The thing about the net is it gives everyone a voice, no matter how worthy

nah. this was the Kickoff Night, not preseason. all i can say is when i saw that video, it struck me odd that the narrator didn't have good talking points, like the music themes, the incredible opportunity he had, etc. it was a bit too proud, just not the right spin.

i will defend your right to disagree with me and post your replies. how's that? John Locke in 2014, omg. look, i'm unworthy to be here. i'm just a dad of a rookie in BAC. that's it. my parents didn't live to see their grandson do this stuff, so i carry their support and interest in my heart... and i'm just voicing a few opinions to see what echoes back. i've done VO for decades, and when you're at the front of the stage, you talk about everyone behind you, not yourself....

to his credit, the cadet VO guy has done a very steady job and has gotten better the entire season.

as a last note: i'd rather have 'bones than ever have a pre-recorded voice, or a live announcer... voices just take the abstract aspect out of the music completely....