Food Trucks and Fan-Fare - a new concept in show production

We've always allowed the booster concessions to sell the food at the show, although it's never been a great success. The food is mediocre (pizza, dogs, etc) and, no matter how efficient the stadium layout and the short time for intermission, few people actually made it to the concession stand.

We do show sponsorships and program ads but our biggest revenue source is tickets.

The singular goal is to get more BITS.

thats very interesting and been the opposite in my experience, including band shows..good luck

I can let you know how it works. This afternoon there is an OC show in Manchester, NH. They will have the food trucks, and while I'm going to see the competition, it does not hurt that one of the food trucks will be the Whoo(pie) Wagon, well worth it in my opinion. Personally things like this help bring audiences. I enjoy Allentown, and while the show is great, the atmosphere also helps. Food trucks help build up atmosphere and chances are having the trucks and charging for the space is more profitable for the show's host than traditional confession stands and certainly they are less labor intensive.

Now I'm really looking forward to this show!

• Like 1

Please note that the food trucks serve from 4:30 to 6:30, and the show starts at 7:00.

If you have friends who are coming remind them to come early and eat at the show. The food should be great!

And The Saints and WM Drumline will perform individually and together at the food truck area during the two hour dinner time.

Should be fun!

(Will be more fun if we get more BITS for the show!)

And thanks for the suggestions on additions to the "pre-show". We'd like to make it a whole afternoon event leading up to the show so if there are any other ideas to get other arts/music fans there I'd appreciate hearing them!

This is a great idea. Hope it is (was) succesful.