Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Still hoping Bluecoats will move ahead of Cadets. And I knew BK would move ahead of PR. It was bound to happen

Boston is next in line to pluck another bird. Didn't they kill the chickens in the book who wouldn't lay?

Looks like Crown is determined to make sure they never ever finish a season in 5th.

Based upon scores I thought the same. Not sure BK will pass Cavaliers, but you never know.

true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. at the point I think BK is better.

Here's to hoping BK can use their emotional show to knock out the Cavies at finals

true, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. at the point I think BK is better.

I don't agree.

Still hoping Bluecoats will move ahead of Cadets. And I knew BK would move ahead of PR. It was bound to happen

I hope Crown moves ahead of Bluecoats.

• Like 3

It seems DCI forgot how to input the 11 judge panels into their recap systems this evening.

If Cadets come from behind to win this late in the season, it will be rare or even a first. Would love to see it happen just because.

Cadets usually close in around this time of the year when they do win.

in 2001 Cadets didn't overtake BD until the Sunday before finals at the TOC in NJ.