Hey...there is a show in West Virginia tonight

Boston is closing in on Phantom. .75 tonight.

?? - seeing two different version, 1 is .75 and 1 is 1.25??

Edited by George Dixon

I hope so. It would be such a great thing for the activity to have Crown and then Coats win back to back

Bringing down BD won't be easy though. They also have to get by Cadets and ward off Crown & SCV

If they clean it I believe it can happen.

The more I watch devils show, the more and more I fall in love with it. So emotional, so musical... Gonna be too hard to take it down, but anything can happen

?? - seeing two different version, 1 is .75 and 1 is 1.25??

DCI shows them as being only .75 behind! I have a very happy son tonight!!!

Does M. Judge mean missing judge? If so, how does that score work?

Yes, missing judge. In this case, they just double the other visual caption score. Same thing applies if a music judge is missing.

Either that or Mike Judge has made a nice career of reading the minds of other judges.. :-)

Edited by trumpetcam

Not to rain on Bluecoats great score tonite, but scores are mostly a reflection of spreads between Corps in the mix in the particular show. Change the quality of the mix of the corps in the show being judged... up or down... and it can change the score by between a point or 2.

That said, ' would love to see undefeated BD be tested here in 2014 by someone before all the Corps busses roll into Indy.

So if there was a judge missing does that mean the scores could possibly be bloated?

Sure.. or even underscored with the total. Keep in mind also that the size of this panel tonite ( 8 with the missing judge), even without the missing judge, is larger than most of the earlier season shows in numbers on the panel.( that had 5)

Edited by BRASSO