One Person's Thoughts on Animal Farm.

Funniest thing about this is I loved their 2013 show, but everyone feels like I ###### in their Cheerios because I think the 2014 DESIGN, not members for those that can't read or interpret clear comments, sucked.

Funniest thing about this is I loved their 2013 show, but everyone feels like I ###### in their Cheerios because I think the 2014 DESIGN, not members for those that can't read or interpret clear comments, sucked.

BAC's designed "sucked"..?

How very middle school...is that really the best you have in terms of insight?

BAC's designed "sucked"..?

How very middle school...is that really the best you have in terms of insight?

I've offered up plenty before, so I chose the word I did.

As for the middle school comment, with all due respect, cheap attempts at insulting me are certainly not middle school on your part, are they?

But the way, as a high school teacher I must point out that in your failed attempt at criticizing me, you inadvertently added an "ed" on the word design, as well as misuse of punctuation marks leading up to and including your question mark.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your incoherent, elitist, and 4th grade grammatical ways.

Edited by tesmusic

I've offered up plenty before, so I chose the word I did.

As for the middle school comment, with all due respect, cheap attempts at insulting me are certainly not middle school on your part, are they?

But the way, as a high school teacher I must point out that in your failed attempt at criticizing me, you inadvertently added an "ed" on the word design, as well as misuse of punctuation marks leading up to and including your question mark.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your incoherent, elitist, and 4th grade grammatical ways.

Wow. For the record, my undergraduate degree is a B.S. in Secondary English. My Masters is in Educational Administration. Don't leap to the conclusion that a typo or two is indicative of anything more sinister than typing hurriedly on a laptop.

Why are you in this thread, again?

Wow. For the record, my undergraduate degree is a B.S. in Secondary English. My Masters is in Educational Administration. Don't leap to the conclusion that a typo or two is indicative of anything more sinister than typing hurriedly on a laptop.

Why are you in this thread, again?

I applaud your education, yet I am surprised you would call my use of the word suck out, if it's ok to have grammar errors.

Anyway, this is a thread in a forum discussing thoughts on the 2014 BAC show, which I have used to give my thoughts, and people are coming along and criticizing me for an opinion.

Why are you here? To call people out and insult them for using a forum for its intended purpose?

Now it's your turn to criticize me again, because I have to love the 2014 BAC show, and I don't.

Oh, and you didn't need to use the comma after thread in your last line. Overusing punctuation was probably something you covered in your undergrad.

Edited by tesmusic

Why, it was. Besides, why is everyone getting bent out of shape, people did the same thing in the Scouts thread, criticizing the design all summer, and I didnt see this many fans getting bent out of shape. But I guess no one can criticize BAC, that's just blasphemous.

Lol. The Madison Scouts thread was an absolute embarrassing mess this year. Don't even.

Lol. The Madison Scouts thread was an absolute embarrassing mess this year. Don't even.

Stop attacking/belittling the members of the Scouts!

See, but you weren't doing those things, so I'm just going to respect your opinion because that's all it is.

Guess people get opinions in other threads, just not the almighty, untouchable by opinion, BAC.

Stop attacking/belittling the members of the Scouts!

See, but you weren't doing those things, so I'm just going to respect your opinion because that's all it is.

Guess people get opinions in other threads, just not the almighty, untouchable by opinion, BAC.

Maybe you should read a wee bit more carefully. No attacking/belittling of 'members of the Scouts" was committed by Cappybara. He said, and I quote verbatim, "The Madison Scouts thread." Please look directly above this posting if you don't believe me...you, yourself, quoted it.

Maybe you should read a wee bit more carefully. No attacking/belittling of 'members of the Scouts" was committed by Cappybara. He said, and I quote verbatim, "The Madison Scouts thread." Please look directly above this posting if you don't believe me...you, yourself, quoted it.

Um, so there's this thing called sarcasm.

My comment was geared towards me being told I was attacking and belittling The members of BAC, even though the average 3rd grader would have gotten it right.

I knew exactly what cappybara wrote, and the intention, but I was spinning it like people have with my words in who their comments were geared towards.

But good for you.

Ive seen it through the year when something like this happens. New guards start throwing things for so called effect for the hell of it and have no business doing what they are doing. The guard caption although a part of the other sheets needs and deserves its own set of criteria, even if repeated just like music would have. it in many cases is 40 people out of 150 and should never go back to not having their own criteria's . It wasn't fair when it was like this and people worked very hard to have the same respect wihtin their own captions as other sections.

I think though we are saying almost the same thing. Guard does need criteria for excellence, no doubt of that. We just may differ on WHO we believe deserved what. Lets take BD YES design moved them forward BUT of that guard was a hot mess with what they were given they would NEVER have achieved what they did. Good design gets credit, it always does BUT if not done well it cant and I believe with most DONT get the credit. So in essence maybe we are on the same page ( almost..lol )

I'm not suggesting eliminating the guard caption at all.

And I think there's plenty of criteria on the revised sheet I'm suggesting.

I just think the guard captions should parallel the brass and perc captions and focus more on rewarding "what" and "how". I think the sheet as currently written allows this caption to just become another GE caption. If the guard interacts with some prop and it's a wonderful effect, that credit belongs on the effect sheet. They weren't spinning or dancing so there's no vocabulary to credit. Credit what's in the caption and leave the other design and effect commentary to the effect guys (who never have a problem talking about the guard anyway).

• Like 1