Buy an umbrella for DCI East :-\

Seems like it will be a great temperature for a show. Terrible on the humidity though :(. Let us pray for few to no injuries if it does rain and the show proceeds.

IMO it would take non-stop heavy rain to cancel the event. allentown has run in mist, drizzle, even light rain. so although my umbrella comment was sarcastic, packing rain gear is a very good idea :-)

corps have performed in serious downpours...Cavies 93. DCA 87, 99

corps have performed in serious downpours...Cavies 93. DCA 87, 99

1981 DCM Dekalb.

saturday says rain ending by early afternoon, friday scattered PM storms

That is because they built the new J Birney to drain like this:

tilted-soccer-court.jpg

Now that's what i call a TILT!!!!

This is starting to not look good.

FriAug 1
38.png

80°F

64°F

PM T-Storms

Chance of rain: 60% Wind: S at 8 mph
SatAug 2
12.png

76°

63°

Rain

Chance of rain: 70% Wind: ENE at 8 mph

This is starting to not look good.

FriAug 1
38.png

80°F

64°F

PM T-Storms

Chance of rain: 60% Wind: S at 8 mph
SatAug 2
12.png

76°

63°

Rain

Chance of rain: 70% Wind: ENE at 8 mph

Not sure what site your getting that from, no offense...but NWS official forecast as it stands at 7am this morning is FRIDAY 50% chance of Showers and Storms, FRIDAY NIGHT 30% chance of showers and storms winds dropping to calm. SATURDAY 40% chance of rain after 2pm (daytime heating) SATURDAY NIGHT 30% chance of showers and storms.

This is all pretty much in line with what I said here a few days ago. albieght Friday day, looks to have to most chance right now. 30% chance for Friday and Saturday/Night just isn't all that much compared to what I was seeing two days ago. I wasn going to wait until tomorrow morning, look at the updates, then do a forecast here. but if I had to guess right now I would say its gonna be another daytime heating nowcast type of rain just like most of the other shows this year...which are impossible to forecast until day of show in the afternoon...gotta wait until the radar lighgts up first to see when and where things are moving.

Edited by rainshdw08

Not sure what site your getting that from, no offense...but NWS official forecast as it stands at 7am this morning is FRIDAY 50% chance of Showers and Storms, FRIDAY NIGHT 30% chance of showers and storms winds dropping to calm. SATURDAY 40% chance of rain after 2pm (daytime heating) SATURDAY NIGHT 30% chance of showers and storms.

This is all pretty much in line with what I said here a few days ago. albieght Friday day, looks to have to most chance right now. 30% chance for Friday and Saturday/Night just isn't all that much compared to what I was seeing two days ago. I wasn going to wait until tomorrow morning, look at the updates, then do a forecast here. but if I had to guess right now I would say its gonna be another daytime heating nowcast type of rain just like most of the other shows this year...which are impossible to forecast until day of show in the afternoon...gotta wait until the radar lighgts up first to see when and where things are moving.

I trust you at your word, and your knowledge. And I truly mean that with absolutely no sarcasm. My info is coming from "The Weather Channel". You know, the guys who only show the actual weather 50% of the time while putting on programs about storms the rest of the time. LOL

You are the expert and I defer to you on this one.

Doesn't matter, I am going to be there both days with a poncho and all the fixings for a great tailgate. You know, that Milwaukee thing I like to do so much of.

• Like 1