Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

You think Cadets can cut the spread with BD from over 2 points to under one point in 48 hours? That would be quite the feat. Not impossible by any means and crazier things have happened. I think Cadets cut into that spread, but not that much.

I don't honestly think we should compare the Friday/Saturday scores

But I also don't want to over value those scores from Rutgers which I personally feel were ridiculous

Also - no worries regarding BD winning this year or at Rutgers - so please don't misunderstand. I just didn't like the caption scoring, GE scoring and/or some of the gaps

Felt the corps were in the right order the other night - I love BD so don't misunderstand what I'm saying. They totally deserve to be winning.

Edited by George Dixon

Where are Cavies are catching Crown? GE/Drums?

Keep in mind that the Cadets had JUST deployed their changes during that show that BD had a 2 point spread. Maybe they won't get within a point, but I'm pretty sure the Cadets will narrow the margin quite a bit.

Agreed. Would be real surprised if they didn't. I think they cut that gap to the 1-1.5 range.

Agreed. Would be real surprised if they didn't. I think they cut that gap to the 1-1.5 range.

yeah I agree / so maybe we are only debating a few tenths either way...

yeah I agree / so maybe we are only debating a few tenths either way...

True. Also, I certainly didn't take your prior post as a jab at BD and their chances of winning, so no worries there.

Edited by mboogey73

Well, I'm obviously one who will say that there's no "lock" on anything until all is said and done next week. I get the whole "it's a done deal" mentality, but there's no point in "accepting fate" if you're in the hunt to upset the apple cart. :wink:

I am interested to see how Cavies stack up tonight. I have a feeling they are going to do real well.

I do also. Just need to keep cleaning and crank up the intensity a bit. Love the program this year and they are performing it better and better. Visual performance and drumming are KEY