Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Nothing is certain.... BD was undefeated in 88 but ended 3rd... You never know.... I'd say the 12 spot is slightly open but again XMen have to earn it on Semis night... Look at how Troop closed last season

Just looked at their menu...which is better, with melted butter, or "loaded"?

Hard to say, probably 'loaded,' Could mean with onion, chive, and sour cream slathered on top. Some actually prefer them with anything but potato inside! That could be a prune paste or several other things. Not sure Stahley's would offer much beyond the basic, somewhat plain, potato.

Really hoping Crown's draw on the order doesn't affect their score, but it's not looking good. IF they can pull back ahead of SCV tonight I think they still have a shot at a medal. If not, I think they're going to have to fight tooth and nail for 4th. Also want to see Bluecoats finally make a move on Cadets, but that's probably less likely.

C'mon Crown! C'mon Bluecoats!

• Like 1

Really hoping Crown's draw on the order doesn't affect their score, but it's not looking good. IF they can pull back ahead of SCV tonight I think they still have a shot at a medal. If not, I think they're going to have to fight tooth and nail for 4th. Also want to see Bluecoats finally make a move on Cadets, but that's probably less likely.

Crown needs to just score a 93.55 to stay ahead of SCV in the draw for quarters. They don't need to necessarily beat SCV's score tonight.

Nothing is certain.... BD was undefeated in 88 but ended 3rd... You never know....

It's not just that they're undefeated this year, but that the spread has been substantial, and their score last night was so high.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Cadets should top 96 tonight - and I'm thinking Bluecoats will top 95. JMO / felt they were both underscored in NJ the other night - especially Coats

Thinking Crown will be upper 93's

Crossmen should have a great run tonight - back in their old stomping grounds and right after intermission - crowd should be really pumped up!

I'm also interesting in seeing how close Cavaliers can get to Crown tonight - I'm thinking that gap might be less than half a point

Sad I wont be there - hope everyone has a great run to set up a great push to Indy and the crowd has a blast!

It's not just that they're undefeated this year, but that the spread has been substantial, and their score last night was so high.

Also I'm pretty sure scoring was quite different back in 1988. It was more of an any given night type of thing. Plus the Scouts performed LAST at finals. That's not happening this year.

Crown just needs to bring some energy - I was surprised by the feel of their performance at Rutgers on Thursday - very unlike Crown. I expect them to bring it tonight big time!

Cadets should top 96 tonight - and I'm thinking Bluecoats will top 95. JMO / felt they were both underscored in NJ the other night - especially Coats

Thinking Crown will be upper 93's

Crossmen should have a great run tonight - back in their old stomping grounds and right after intermission - crowd should be really pumped up!

I'm also interesting in seeing how close Cavaliers can get to Crown tonight - I'm thinking that gap might be less than half a point

Sad I wont be there - hope everyone has a great run to set up a great push to Indy and the crowd has a blast!

You think Cadets can cut the spread with BD from over 2 points to under one point in 48 hours? That would be quite the feat. Not impossible by any means and crazier things have happened. I think Cadets cut into that spread, but not that much. Edited by mboogey73

You think Cadets can cut the spread with BD from over 2 points to under one point in 48 hours? That would be quite the feat. Not impossible by any means and crazier things have happens. I think Cadets cuts into that spread, but not that much.

Keep in mind that the Cadets had JUST deployed their changes during that show that BD had a 2 point spread. Maybe they won't get within a point, but I'm pretty sure the Cadets will narrow the margin quite a bit.