What is your favorite show of the season?

Crown, BC, SCV, BK, Boston.

Bluecoats- They wrote a show to Excite the audience. I like that. The Pitch Bend is just a sound Effect. This show is exciting without it!

Crown- Another Exciting Show! I love Crowns Brass and the fact they aren't afraid to march!

Cadets- This is the best Patriotic show I've seen since Star of Indiana 92.

Blue Knight- Kind of WGI-ish but, a well written show!

• Like 1

If I am honest in terms of design of a show in collaboration with talent, there is no question that BD has the best show in 2014. I have not watched a BD show in years and do not plan to do so because their shows do not reach me emotionally, but they are consistent in building programs around talent and do it better than anyone else at this point in time.

From a design perspective, I like the concept of BK's show this year better than I have in many years. I am also a fan of the Bluecoats show this year because again the concept matches the talent and they are doing very well at blending the two together.

If I am honest in terms of design of a show in collaboration with talent, there is no question that BD has the best show in 2014. I have not watched a BD show in years and do not plan to do so because their shows do not reach me emotionally, but they are consistent in building programs around talent and do it better than anyone else at this point in time.

From a design perspective, I like the concept of BK's show this year better than I have in many years. I am also a fan of the Bluecoats show this year because again the concept matches the talent and they are doing very well at blending the two together.

51824340.jpg

So you pretty much dislike/hate a corps that much for what they do that you will not even give their show ONE look? Wow.

• Like 1

Santa Clara, Colts, Cadets, Blue Devils

Wow NeutralVoice and Cappybara, I have rarely run across a comment to one of my posts that sees the worst interpretation of something I have written. I give all the credit in the world to BD, but I don't watch their shows because I have found them to be clean, professional, but unemotional to me. I don't understand the harshness of the reply.

Stunned at the number of people saying Devils. That show sucks IMO. Extremely strange and that weirdo dragging his butt down that 'stage'. Just completely bizarre.

That being said (just REALLY tired of Devils doing these off the wall bizarro world shows....get back to jazz already where you really shine!!! And ditch those coat racks already!!) I like Coats innovative show and hope and pray they win. If they don't, hope either Crown or Cadets take it all. Haven't seen SCV or Scouts yet so hoping they don't disappoint. Cavies show is really good and Phantoms is meh but still better than Devils by far. So far I'm not impressed by this seasons shows. They're mostly average. We need a Cavies Machine or Cadets Door or Phantoms Spartacus again! There just isn't one of those this year, sadly.....

Wow NeutralVoice and Cappybara, I have rarely run across a comment to one of my posts that sees the worst interpretation of something I have written. I give all the credit in the world to BD, but I don't watch their shows because I have found them to be clean, professional, but unemotional to me. I don't understand the harshness of the reply.

If you haven't seen it (you admitted such), how would you know if you hate it?

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't really read the exchange, I just liked the meme he used haha.

However, reading it now, he does sort of have a point. You should atleast give the show a chance before blindly saying that you don't like it. They may surprise you! :smile: