2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Surf sounded a bit tired today... I have heard them sound a bit better. Cleaner, sure, but missing a little something. (And a lot of goo)

I suspect a lot of that goo is the mix, not necessarily what they are hearing live (though I don't doubt there's some live as well).

I can only hope so as a lot of that was not pleasant to listen too! Much more mature show design this year though!

My sub woofer is getting a workout

Sub Woofer? I use loudspeakers of the Acoustic Suspension kind. Who needs "sub woofers"?!?!?!

While I'm not a huge fan of the show itself, these brass arrangements are *miles* ahead of what they've played the last couple of years. It makes me wonder what modern arranging could have done for the Bridgemainia and Soul Surfin' shows.

it's Surf's best performance in terms of quality to date top to bottom. There's still issues, and of course this show isn't nearly as fun as the last 2 years, but if Surf can keep the drums and guard staff and get some brass hitters in there, it could be fun

Hey Mandarins...

ANDELE ANDELE!! PLAY BALL!!

Silly FN. Now when I try to load multi-cam (desktop), it puts me at the end of Raiders' show. The "live" button refuses to light up -- I click on it, and back to the same point in Raiders' show. Oh well. Off to school orientation now anyway. Hopefully will be able to get to the theater in time for the whole top 15.

it's Surf's best performance in terms of quality to date top to bottom. There's still issues, and of course this show isn't nearly as fun as the last 2 years, but if Surf can keep the drums and guard staff and get some brass hitters in there, it could be fun

are you here?..I agree best performance , I might want to clear house though if it were me, There's alot of potential not being reached