Lucas Oil Policy question - bags?

In Denver at Mile High they were making people take their purses and backpacks back to cars. I looked on the Lucas Oil policy page and the only thing is says is that they are enforcing that same policy with pre-season GAMES and regular season games. Has anyone found out yet if they are implementing the same policy for DCI events?

Have seen a lot of shows this year. Will not be in Indianapolis for the first time in a number of years. I will not miss the ongoing tape

warning people to not to bring Shoulder Held Missles,, Ak-47's, Flame Throwers, Hand Grenades, Rocket launchers, Machete's, Chemical Weapons.

Arsenic, Chloroform, or Uzi's. Have never seen any of these items at a drum corps show, so either the people at Lucas Oil Stadium know something

we do not know, or they think that that Soldier of Fortune Convention scheduled for next week is this week !

In Denver at Mile High they were making people take their purses and backpacks back to cars. I looked on the Lucas Oil policy page and the only thing is says is that they are enforcing that same policy with pre-season GAMES and regular season games. Has anyone found out yet if they are implementing the same policy for DCI events?

Brought a bag in today no problem. (A backpack type bag)

I will not miss the ongoing tape warning people to not to bring Shoulder Held Missles,, Ak-47's, Flame Throwers, Hand Grenades, Rocket launchers, Machete's, Chemical Weapons.

Arsenic, Chloroform, or Uzi's.

As I remember it also said HORNS were not allowed in the stadium so credibility was a bit strained... :w00t:

I got a full body pat down when I came in tonight. Not bad, but TSA is better at them.

• Like 1

I got a full body pat down when I came in tonight. Not bad, but TSA is better at them.

Did you return the favor? Perhaps a marriage proposal or two? :inlove:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

In an effort to be helpful to the OP: We walked in last night with all of our bags. Contents included Pop Tarts, a bag of clementines, smoked roasted almonds, Pringles, Capri Suns (for the grand kids; although they can be useful for mixed drinks) and a couple other things.

Don't judge me. After dropping $55+ per ticket plus hotel and travel charges I didn't have the discretionary funds to pay for stadium food. I'm on a fixed income after all.

I would however recommend taking a light jacket or sweater in with you--it was chilly inside